Vision, Mission & Strategic Goals
The core mission of EM Normandie is to keep pace with continuous change. EM Normandie in Dubai aims to accomplish this through the following initiatives:
- Train students and executives who can take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow, make decisions, and work in a professional environment marked by uncertainty,
- Be involved with its extended regional environment (UAE and Middle East) while expanding horizons to France and Europe via its European student and professional networks,
- Advance the frontiers of knowledge through academic research that relates to business practice in the workplace,
- Offer a progressive education that combines a digital focus, teamwork and the humanities,
- Provide lifelong career orientation and support thanks to an enlarged network of partner Emirati, French and European organisations and alumni,
- Show due ethical respect for human, regional and cultural differences while promoting social and economic friendship and win–win partnerships.
To have an impacting role in the UAE by combining the best practices of the French and international education systems to prepare the generations of yesterday, today and tomorrow to become responsible corporate citizens and actors of a sustainable world: free to think, free to learn, free to create.
True to its Norman roots (LOYALTY), since its foundation EM Normandie has continually innovated and been a pioneer (BOLDNESS and FORTITUDE)
- Openness to others and the world,
- An ability to seize opportunities, to conquer, to be a visionary and an innovator, to interact with the world in all its complexity,
- Daring to be true to oneself.
- Integrity, respect for others, a sense of devotion, solidarity, honour,
- Ethics, transparency, social responsibility, empathy,
- Collaborative spirit, team spirit.
Commitment, taking up several challenges simultaneously, standing by one’s choices, consistency, rigour, and hard work.
Our Strategic Goals
Goal 1: Enhance a Sustainable Student Success and Employability
Advance the quality of teaching and learning, and the support services to further enhance student sustainable success and employability and provide EMN in UAE students a life-long experience they cannot get somewhere else.
Goal 2: Increase Innovative Research
Increase faculty, staff, and student innovative research works, with a focus on improving the curricula, the achievement of national goals, and impact the economy at the national and international levels.
Goal 3: Advance the Internationalization
Advance the academic and scientific exposure at the international level, with a focus on cooperation, faculty and student exchange, and international accreditations.
Goal 4: Enhance sustainability ecosystem and digital innovation.
Contribute to the existing sustainability eco system in UAE and enhance digital innovation across industries and economy.
Goal 5: Broaden EMN in UAE Community Engagement
Increase EMN in UAE community engagement with a strong focus on continuous education, environmental issues, relationship with employers, educational providers, and alumni.