Bachelor of International Management in Service Industries
Programme Duration: 3 Years plus 4-month internship*
Service industries provide valuable services and non-material goods and contribute significantly to the growth of the global economy and economic development of a country. Service industries range from tourism and hospitality to finance, fitness, well-being, healthcare and many more.
EM Normandie’s bachelor’s degree in Service Industries focuses on developing specific skills and expertise to start your career in the hospitality, tourism, finance and gaming sectors. The degree will equip students with finance, marketing and management fundamentals to become leaders in their respective fields.
*Subject to CAA approval of summer semesterApply now
Graduate level 1
Top 10 in the French rankings
Graduates of a BIM in Service Industries can expect to enter roles such as:
- Hotel General Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Special Events Planner
- Travel Agent
- Business Development Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Retail Distribution Manager
- Business Ethics and Law
- Introduction to Finance
- Academic Writing
- French for Business
- Business Maths
- Elementary Statistics
- Consumer Behaviour
- Office Application
- Micro and Macroeconomics
- UAE Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Internship (in the UAE)
- Introduction to Arabic
- International Marketing
- Project Management
- Business Data and Analytics
- Principles of Business Strategy
- Distribution Channels
- Financial Analysis
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Market Research
- MIS and Operations Management
- Management Control
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Negotiation
- Entrepreneurship in a Digital Ecosystem
- Dissertation Research Methods
- Marketing Management
- IoT and Blockchain
- International Finance
- Geopolitics and Multicultural Management
- Services Marketing
- Tourism and Hospitality Services
- Financial and Gaming Services
- Business Game
- Bachelor Thesis
- Banking and International Payments
- International Business Challenge
- Internship of 4 months (in the UAE or abroad)
- A minimum High School Average of 70% for Advanced or Elite Track or 75% for General Track or equivalent in Standardised International.
- English proficiency requirements: Students must meet one of the following criteria
– IELTS (Academic)- Minimum score of 5.0
– Internet-based TOEFL- Minimum score of 61
– Computer-based TOEFL- Minimum score of 173
– EmSAT- English- Minimum score of 1100
- English exams that are more than two years old are not accepted.
- A minimum EmSAT score of 600 for the Arabic Language. Alternatively, students can register for a non-credited basic Arabic language course at EMN in the UAE.
- A minimum EmSAT score of 600 in Mathematics or equivalent.
- French, Lebanese, Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, and all French-Patterned Educational Systems: A baccalaureate degree with a minimum of 70% or equivalent.
- All other countries: Completion of the 12th Grade or equivalent. The University will consider equivalent certificates and grades from other educational systems by evaluating them using the World Education Services (www.wes.org) or the online education database for education systems and academic institutions worldwide (www.classbase. com). The minimum score required is 70%.
- Passing a personal interview set by the College.
- Conditional admission can be allowed for not achieving the Arabic Language EmSAT score.
- International students should contact the Student Recruitment and Admissions department at EMN in the UAE to determine their eligibility.
Low Arabic Language EmSAT score
These students will be allowed to register in up to 12 credits of selected BIM GE courses (including the Arabic course) which are counted towards an undergraduate degree.
The following documents are required to start the admission process:
- Completed application form to be submitted to the campus or online.
- Original UAE high school certificate or a certified/attested equivalent approved by the UAE Ministry of Education
- Proof of English Proficiency, i.e. TOEFL (or equivalent) original score certificate
- Copy of a valid passport and identity card
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in colour) or in a JPEG format file
- Receipt for the non-refundable admission fees as per the current fees structure
The Admissions Department will verify the authenticity of the documents and the eligibility of the applicant once all the documents are received.
*Eligible candidates will be invited for a personal interview with the Admissions Committee*
- Admissions Fee – 15,00AED
- Registration Fee – 12,00AED
- Graduation Fee – 20,00AED
- Alumni Membership – 20,00AED
- BIM Year 1 – 96,000AED
- BIM Year 2 – 96,000AED
- BIM Year 3 – 96,000AED 4-month internship – Complimentary (Year 3 Final Semester)
- A work placement with a minimum duration of two (2) months in the UAE at the end of Year 1
- A work placement with a minimum duration of four (4) months in the UAE or abroad at the end of Year 3
The following campuses offer the BIM programme*
Caen CampusCaen is the ideal student city. With more than 35,000 students, it implements numerous initiatives for young people and thus guarantees you a privileged study environment.
Discover Caen Campus
Le Havre CampusLocated next to the coast, Le Havre offers an ideal living environment in the heart of a city that encourages cultural, sporting, and social activities. The high-tech campus welcomes students from all over the world in resolutely international-oriented courses.
Discover Le Havre Campus
Paris CampusParis is home to many of the French and world economy flagships, as well as a multitude of start-ups. It brings you all the benefits of this city’s economic and cultural effervescence!
Discover Paris Campus
* Option depends on subject availability and minimum number of participants
Dual Qualification Upon GraduationStudents may be eligible for a dual qualification if the required conditions are met.
Student Recruitement Advisor+971 56 681 6455